Tuesday, July 18, 2017

The Book Life Tag

The Book Life Tag

I was tagged by Tessa @ 4EverCrazyforYA .






Rhodi's Light (The Rhodi Saga, #1)Who would your parents be?

Taladin and Tavan from the Rhodi Saga. While I know they are brother and sister, so not really 'parents' I love how they take in Dylan and Devin as students. They are great mentors, and treat their students like family. 

The Chronicles of Narnia (Chronicles of Narnia, #1-7)
Who would be your sister?


Susan from the Chronicles of Narnia. Not only was the one of the first characters I looked up to as a child, but she was good at archery! (One of the coolest past-times!) While she belittled Lucy at the beginning, she still cared, and when the time came she was brave and strong in the face of danger.

Ink and Bone (The Great Library, #1)Who would be your brother?


It took a while, but Ive finally decided. My brother would be Thomas Schreiber from the Great Library series! He is sweet, kind, and passionate, but more than that he is super smart, and can make the most amazing inventions! He is such a great person, and I would love to be able to call him my brother!

Who would be your pet?

Eragon (The Inheritance Cycle, #1)
Solembum from the Inheritance Cycle. While I don't believe you can 'own' a werecat anymore than a dragon, I would love to have him around! He is full of knowledge, and yet so frustrating at times! But it would defiantly be fun hanging out with him!

The Two Towers (The Lord of the Rings, #2)Where would you live?

In Middle-Earth's Rohan! Although I would jump at the chance to travel and see the world, my heart would always remain among the Rohirrim.



Where would you go to school?
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - Part 1 (Zelda, #1)
While not really a school, I would be training to fight along side the Sheikah, in Zelda:Ocarina of Time!

A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)
Who would be your best friend?

Girl in DisguiseJurian from ACOWAR. I have no idea why, but like so many characters in this series, I was instantly drawn to Jurian's character. While most of the males I spent time crushing on, I instead seen him as a friend and ally.


Who would be your significant other?



Tim Bellamy from Girl in Disguise! I'm surprised to say this, since I don't often fall for historical fiction characters. But in this case, he is exactly what I'd look for in a significant other! The 'White Knight' of the agency, while at first dislikes Kate's role as detective, later proves that they can be friends and learns to accept women working along side men. (Though I loved him from the moment he was first mentioned!)



No comments:

Post a Comment