Monday, July 24, 2017

My Monday #8

Well, I only went to the library twice last week, and only managed to finish one book this weekend. I spent the weekend with my mom and family, so I didn't get much done, but I was glad spend some much needed time with her and my little brother and sister. My stepdad was also in a good mood, so I had a good time.

I just got home today, so I also missed posting my Sunday's Spotlight, but will make it up next week 😉

I had a great visit with my new dr. (who I was glad to find out is both a woman, and Christian,) so I think I'm going to stick with her! She changed one of my meds, and I already feel a lot better, and she is talking about using a food supplement in place of my other med to avoid some health risks, so I'm looking forward to getting that worked out.

I also got a reply from my penpal, and will mail out my reply tomorrow, as well as going to the library since I didn't go today.

I also have ideas for two new candles that I hope to get started on when I get paid again, so if you are interested in any of my candles, and shop updates, feel free to follow my Instagram @tangentadventures

No comments:

Post a Comment