Monday, July 17, 2017

My Monday #7



I already want this week to be over...but here goes.

I went to the library today and picked up some manga XD So I should have some reviews coming up soon! I also have a few library books from before that I am working my way though.


I do to my new psychiatrist tomorrow, which I dread, but I'm hoping he listens and is able to help me, since my meds haven't been working as well as they should be...ugh. But I have had a few good days, so here's hoping that I get to feeling better soon!

I also got my order from BookOutlet, and a few books for review! (Yay! #bookmail!)


That's really all that's happened in the last week. I get to see my mom tomorrow, and it's been a few weeks, so I'm happy about that, otherwise it's a pretty slow week.

Oh! I did get approved for an ARC of Girls Made of Snow and Glass which I'm excited about, along with some books from Penguin's First to Read <3

And I got my first letter from my Litsy Penpal! It's so much fun, and I signed up for a few more, and a bookish gift exchange so I'll have to share more about that as time goes on! 

Thank you again for reading, hopefully I'll have more fun stuff to share next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment