Monday, June 5, 2017

Review: Consoling Angel

18593100 Consoling Angel by Denise Alicea
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received a copy from the author for my honest review.

Synopsis: Mira did not know what she had in store the day she fell asleep while wanting to escape her current situation. Overcoming a death from someone so close and burying herself in school and an internship has kept her somewhat awake and alive. An admiration for the actor, James Dean was all that kept the memory of her father alive. If she couldn’t be with her father, she could at least remember what they shared an admiration for together. She always wanted to meet James Dean… she didn’t know it would come true. Be careful what you wish for. It may just come true.




I really enjoyed this one! I read an excerpt for a blog tour last year, but hadn't signed up for a review at the time, and was sad I missed out. I'm so glad I got another chance, and finally got to read this one! Short and sweet, but a great time travel story. I wish there was a little more character development, but overall a fun read!

This story is super short, so I won't give a long drawn out review, but I did really enjoy the dialog and the characters. While they didn't have the chance to grow in this story, they were fun and interesting, and definitely fun to read about!

No comments:

Post a Comment