Tuesday, May 30, 2017

TTT #13: Summer Freebie (Most Anticipated Summer Releases)

 Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and The Bookish



May 32: Top Ten Tuesday: Summer Freebie ( I know...it's late...oops XD)
There are so many things I can do with this, but I'm going with Summer Releases! There are so many books I am looking forward to this year, and a good handful of them are coming out this summer! Here are some of my most anticipated releases this year!

10.  Our Dark Duet - I loved the first book, and can't wait to read this one!

9. Ink and Quill - While I found the previous book to be slow, I loved the first book, and the ending left me needing answers!

8. Song of the Current - This one is beautiful! (Need I have a better reason? ;D ) But it also sounds exciting and I'm looking forward to reading it!

7. The Waking Land - Another beautiful cover, and the name is intriguing!

6. Thin Places - I noticed this one on a whim, and I an interested to see what happens!

5. The Eye of the North - With an exciting synopsis, I am excited to read this one!

 4.   The Sandcastle Empire - I only recently learned of this one, but as soon as I heard about it, I knew I wanted to read it!


3.  The Song From Somewhere Else - After reading the blurb for this one, I was hooked!

2.   The Secret of the India Orchid - I love stories about travel, and this one sounds really good!

1. Now I Rise - While I found the first book to be slow, it was interesting, and I am excited to know what happens next!

No comments:

Post a Comment