Monday, May 15, 2017

Blog Tour: Violet Grenade



Welcome to my stop on the Blog Tour for
Violet Grenade by Victoria Scott
presented by Entangled Teen
and hosted by Chapter by Chapter!

 I received an egalley from NetGalley in exchange for my honest review. This in no way affects my review.


 Violet Grenade by Victoria Scott
Publication Date: May 2, 2017
Publisher: Entangled Teen
DOMINO: A girl with blue hair and a demon in her mind.
CAIN: A stone giant on the brink of exploding.
MADAM KARINA: A woman who demands obedience.
WILSON: The one who will destroy them all.
When Madam Karina discovers Domino in an alleyway, she offers her a position inside her home for entertainers in secluded West Texas. Left with few alternatives and an agenda of her own, Domino accepts. It isn’t long before she is fighting her way up the ranks to gain the madam’s approval. But after suffering weeks of bullying and unearthing the madam’s secrets, Domino decides to leave. It’ll be harder than she thinks, though, because the madam doesn’t like to lose inventory. But then, Madam Karina doesn’t know about the person living inside Domino’s mind. Madam Karina doesn’t know about Wilson.




Review:

I wasn't sure what I was getting into when I picked this up, but I love the cover and after reading the blurb, I knew I had to read this one! While weirder than most of the books I have read lately, I loved the characters, and enjoyed the plot in this one! This is my first book time reading one of Victoria Scott's books, but I enjoy her style, and would be happy to read more! I loved how every-time I thought I knew where things were headed, I was surprised by another twist! This one kept me guessing, and I had to know more! I couldn't put it down, and loved every minute! Sadly the ending wasn't as intense as I had hoped, and I guessed how it would play out, but I still enjoyed it. Had the ending been more of a surprise, and left me shocked, I would have definitely given this a 5 star rating!

No comments:

Post a Comment