Saturday, April 29, 2017

April Book Haul and Reads



I'm finally able to start reading some ARCs again, and boy does that make me excited! I loved this one, and highly recommend it to anyone thinking of reading it!

My bookmarks from @laladreamyland arrived!

A post shared by Stephanie (@adventuresthruwonderland) on



Haha I've had a thing lately for bookmarks, so I couldn't pass these up. I was looking for a #currentlyreading bookmark to show off with my current reads, and couldn't pass up the Darkling quote! <3

It's so pretty! #bookmail #arc #tyndale @tyndalehouse

A post shared by Stephanie (@adventuresthruwonderland) on



An ARC from Tyndale House. This one definitely fits the season I am in, as I always seem to be waiting for something lately. I love the cover, so had to share! Looking forward to starting this soon.

Rereading a favorite! I love this trilogy so much! It never gets old! #currentlyreading #currentread #ya #fantasy

A post shared by Stephanie (@adventuresthruwonderland) on



An old favorite, and I will NEVER get over these books! They are amazing! I couldn't wait to revisit old friends, and enjoyed it as much, or maybe even a little more than I did the first time!



Anyone else shop at Ollie's Bargains Outlet? I LOVE their book section, and can't leave without a few! Here's my latest book haul.



I also recently tried BookOutlet and LOVED it! Here was my fist buy, I'm already looking to buy from them again soon!



I finally got around to reading this, and even started my ARC of Ash and Quill! (It keeps getting better!)



One of my favorite unboxing pictures so far! I can't wait to start reading this, and plan to as soon as I get my booked moved to my new house XD



Need I say more?! It's stunning!

Thanks to @NetGalley I'm reading this book! I'm about halfway through and can't wait to see what happens!

A post shared by Stephanie (@adventuresthruwonderland) on



I enjoyed this read. I loved the cover, and thought it sounded interesting. While not as good as I hoped, it was still a fun read.



OMGoodness! I LOVED this book! I mean so much! I can't even explain! I also recently read Lola and the Boy Next Door, and enjoyed it, but St. Clair! *fangirls!*



A nice filler read between series. I needed this after reading Empire of Storms! O.O



This book! I've been on a roll with amazing books on ARC and this one is no exception! I couldn't put it down!



This series is so good! I'm trying hard to take it slow, because I'm super not ready for this to be over! :'( But I love it so much it's hard! XD (This is book two in the Red Winter trilogy)

So that was a quick wrap-up of my books in April. I'm so ready for May! Great books, I'm moving, FairyLoot ;D Starting with ACOWAR with things looking up all month, bring it!

How did your April look? Did you find a new favorite? Meet any amazing new authors? Buy anything bookish? Feel free to share that and more about your April in the comments below!

We're so excited to finally reveal the May theme to you guys and it is... WARRIORS & LEGENDS! ⚔️ What kind of warrior would you be? Would your name be written amongst the legends? Would there be tales told and songs sung of your adventures? ⚔️ The May ‘Warriors & Legends’ box is perfect for people that love The Lord Of The Rings, and any epic fantasy adventure. There is a great variety of high quality and useful items that you are surely going to love - and most of them are exclusive! There will be a total of SIX items, and only one item will be based on a fandom (Lord of the Rings) - all other items will be related to warriors and legends or to our awesome book of the month! ⚔️ The book we’re featuring is a VERY highly anticipated novel from a bestselling author. The story is set in feudal Japan and is a mash up of Mulan and 47 Ronin. We loved this book SO much, and wanted to reread it right after finishing it! The writing is simply exquisite, and we’re sure you are going to love this book as much as we do! It will also come with a signed bookplate, letter from the author and many more goodies. ⚔️ For now we’re only going to reveal one supplier for this box and that is @inthewickoftime! We’ll be featuring a mini tin size candle that smells so incredible and it will be a FairyLoot exclusive! We’ll be revealing more suppliers over the next couple of weeks on social media - all we’re going to say for now is this box is going to be absolutely JAM PACKED! ⚔️ The May boxes will be available in our online store TOMORROW Thursday 6th of April at 1:00pm Greenwich Mean Time (2pm British Time) for single purchase and subscriptions. ⚔️ We have stocked up a lot for May boxes, so it should give more people an opportunity to subscribe! Even though we have increased the amount of boxes, the quantity is still limited, so make sure you grab yours soon! If you have a subscription, you don't have to worry about missing out, you will automatically get the next box.

A post shared by FairyLoot (@fairyloot) on



(I don't claim this picture, it's from the FairyLoot page, but I had to share!) This will be my first FairyLoot and I'm stoked! (It was super expensive, so I'm saying it's an early b-day present to me, but I have been trying to get one for just under a year, and finally did it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment