Sunday, January 1, 2017

#BeatTheBacklist TBR 2017 Challenge!

So I have been wanting to change up my blog a bit, and be more active in challenges #tags and overall be more fun and interactive! So! Here's my first step towards doing that. I will be featuring my reading goals, challenges, and even this fun #BTB challenge Hosted by NovelKnight (click name for more info!)

I was so excited to see this on Instagram because I have been wanting to go back and finish some of the series that I had put down or that weren't finished while I was reading them, and that I hadn't taken the time to finish yet. There are SO many that I don't have a list yet, but I do know I want to read at least 100 books again this year, for 2016 I read nearly 120! (and I only counted those I finished XD)

Here is the first month's bookstagram challenge, my plan is to make a post each day of the week to go along with my photo for the prompt...wish me luck! But really I think this is a fun way for me to track my progress, as well as share what I am reading, or plan to pick up next and compare with the things all of you are reading! (Because I'm curious and love to talk about books!)


This challenge is open to everyone, and I linked to the page if any of my readers would like to join! You don't have to have a blog, a Goodreads or other account will work. The photo listed above is for their photo challenge, and it is featured on both Instagram at: @novelknight and Twitter: @beatthebacklist Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment