Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and The Bookish
Movie Freebie -- top ten all time favorite movies, top ten foreign films, top ten rom-coms, top ten 90's movies, top ten action flicks, top ten tear-jerkers, top ten movies your favorite actor/actress is in, top ten movies with PoC leads, etc. etc.)
For mine, since I've read SO many amazing books, these are my top ten I would love to have a movie for! (Think Hunger Games and Lord of the Rings quality, Not...well you know the ones we shall not name ;) As always these are in the order I think of them, and are not ordered by preference. XD
1. A Court of Thorns and Roses Series by Sarah J Maas - I know I'm not alone in this, and I can easily see someone picking this one up. My biggest fear is that they are going to completely ruin it, and NO I can't take that kind of disappointment! O.O
2. Ink and Bone (The Great Library series) by Rachel Caine - Because come on, a story about a group of teens recruited to work in the Great Library, AKA the Alexandrian Library?! Sign me up! Filled with drama and danger this could be epic!
3. Throne of Glass Series by Sarah J Maas - Again with the SJMaas, but her books are so good, and I need me a fae mate! (LOL ;) Anyways we might just get this one, and I am so excited! *fingers crossed* it could really be good if done right.
4. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers - While I am not normally a fan of strictly romance books, this one took me by surprise, and I love it! There was talk about a movie, and I was super excited, and sadly it's not happening, at least not for now, but I really want it to be a thing!
5. Blood Lust (The Blood Sisters trilogy) by Jill Cooper - Because who doesn't want to watch a sassy red-head, and her sweet innocent sister beat some demon butts?! RIGHT? (Really I'll all about seeing Duncan, but I have to admit I love the sisters too!)
6. The Thief Who Pulled On Trouble's Braids by Michael McClung - This one strangly I feel would be better done anime style. I haven't read the rest of the series yet, but hope to get caught up. I would love to see this one done, but with the high level of gore, I doubt it will. Still it would be a great anime movie!
7. Risuko by David Kudler - This is another that would be cool as an anime. Being Japanese it would fit perfectly, but I would also enjoy it as a live action, as long at it's true to the story! The prequels, and likely the rest of the series would also be great movies.
8. The Rhodi Saga by Megan Linski - Because I love it! No it really would be a great story. Dealing with cutting, depression, and just the struggles of life, from death, to danger, to growing up and being accepted, it is a powerful book, that doesn't skimp on the action, and also has an interesting romance that isn't lame or unhealthy.
9. Red Winter by Annette Marie - Another Japanese story, this one is a mythology. Again an anime would be cool! (I keep imagining something along the lines of InuYasha haha)
10. This Savage Song by Victoria Schwab - This one reads like a movie, or at least did for me and would be a great addition to YA movies because it's a different take on monsters, and who is really the dangerous monsters, and who are the heroes.
Well here are a few more, because I would also love to see them as movies XD
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater - This one is another unique read, and I would love to see it at the movies!
Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake - Again it has great potential, but I want to see where it's going first. I enjoyed reading this, but want to see the next book before declaring my love once again for a series that isn't finished XD
So those are my top movie picks. What are some you would enjoy seeing, do you agree or disagree with any I listed? Feel free to share your thoughts and comments in the post, and if you posted a TTT for today, or if you have done this topic before please share! I love reading what others write, and often add a few new titles to my TBR! XD