Tuesday, October 11, 2016

TTT: Villains #9

First posted October 4 on Instagram by me @adventureshtruwonderland

Broke and The Bookish: "All About The Villains -- I don't think we've done a villains topic since back in November 2010 so let's revisit: top ten favorite/most compelling villains in books, top ten of the most vile villains/bad guys in books, top ten villains I secretly (or not so secretly) love, favorite tv villains, favorite comic book villains, ten "villains" of contemporary lit."

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and The Bookish.

My Top Ten Bands


1. Capt. Hook- If the fact that a grown man goes around being mean to kids isn't villainous, I don't know what is. #peterpan

2. Tamlin- Need I explain? He's a control freak, yet unable to think of the needs of others. While he isn't 'evil' he is also not someone most people like or even respect, because his way of dealing with things is to bottle it up until he explodes, not the best way of handling things, especially if you hope to keep your friends. #acomaf

3. Gaston- While he isn't 'evil' he's also not a hero in my book. Selfish, arrogant, and blind to others wants and needs, he has a lot to learn. #beautyandthebeast

4. Hans- talking about selfish arrogant males, Hans is definitely a villain. While I expected a trick, I never expected him to be so evil! #frozen

5. Morzan- Murtagh bears the scars to prove his father was evil. #eargon #inheritancecycle

6. Sauron- Again a control freak, and also an embodiment of all darkness. #lotr

 
7. Tigerclaw - Killing your clan-mates, and trying to kill your apprentice is pretty bad. #warriors #erinhunter


8. Harker - Again parenting gone wrong, loosing your monsters on a daughter, who you see az only a burden makes you an awful person. #thissavagesong

9. Amarantha - Since I mentioned Tam, she was definitely the villain in ACOTAR, everything, literally everything she does is evil. #acotar

10. Joker - because anyone who is that insane and violent, is definitely a villain.#batman


I know I'm late on this one, but what are your Top Ten Villains?  Feel free to share in the comments, and share a link if you posted this one your blog. I'd love to hear what you have to say! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment