Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and The Bookish.
Top Ten TV Shows
Since I skipped last week, and it was about back to school (and this is really what I did when I was supposed to be going to school, late night Adult Swim, anyone? XD) (Then for college it was binge watching Netflix :P) These are in random order, but here are my ten ^.^
1. Tower Prep - OK, this one reminded me so much of a book I read (Nightmare Academy by Frank Peretti) but I loved it, and I get the boarding-school superpower thing is overdone, but it's like that cheesy pickup line that always works? Plus that ending, it builds you up...then nothing.
2. Numb3rs - This one surprised me. Since there are already so many crime shows, what's one more? Plus I've had a crush on Charlie (David Krumholtz who I originally know as Bernard from The Santa Clause!)
Moonlight - So this one was super cheesy, but it's where I met Mick (AKA Alex O'Loughlin) plus that cliff hanger! Sexy vampire, dying in a desert, laying in a tub (clothed, but still) with his human friend Beth about to tell her his secret! Ah! Plus I can't get the image of the vampire teen who was beheaded by a roller coaster our of my head! (You're welcome XD) It's also where I fell in love with vampire, Edward just never did it for me. >.<
I'll just leave this here...
4. Ghost Whisperer - This one was slightly longer than most, but I still didn't feel it ended right. It was starting to get drawn out in parts, but ended up feeling rushed, which didn't help anything.
5. Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - So I really didn't get into this one, but I did enjoy the cast, and wish it would have had a chance. I feel it ended before anyone even figured out where it was headed. :P
6. Nikita - I'm glad they did allow a final season for this one, but while I liked how it ended, I would have loved more. The cast really worked as a team and I loved seeing Nikita, Michael, Alex, and Berkoff together, and then there's Owen. Oh well, at least my team all found their place in the end.
7.Leverage - While this one didn't surprise me, and also got an ending, I had expected it to last a little longer. This one I'm actually not upset about though, I'll just miss the team, but then again it was getting to be repetitive...
Every time I head leverage I think:
8. Flight 29 Down - I don't know why, but I loved this one... well maybe Johnny Pacar had a little to do with it. (Anyone seen Not You See It...?) Plus the overall cast and story were pretty cool. At least I thought so...
9. Unnatural History - I don't remember much about this one, other than I like how it sounded, but it was super short...and the name.
10. Inuyasha - My first love...anime that it. Inuyasha was my first experience with Anime, and will always be special! <3 While I'm glad it did finally get an ending, I wish it could have been a little longer. Ah, but perhaps it's better this way.