Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: All About Audio #8

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and The Bookish.

My Top Ten Bands

 Since I've only listened to one audio book that I can remember the name of, and haven't had time to pick up more, I'll just share a little more about me. Aside from books, music is one of those things I just can't live without! Here are some of my top favorites!
These are in random order, but here are my ten ^.^
 
1. for King and Country, Favorite Song: Tie between Proof of Your Love and Shoulders
Image result for for king and country song quotes
2. Skillet, Favorite Song: Tie between Rise and Salvation


3. Jonathan Thulin, Favorite Song: Tie between Babylon and Architecture
 Image result for Jonathan Thulin song babylon lyrics
4. Lindsey Stirling, Favorite Song: Master of the Tides


5. NEEDTOBREATHE, Favorite Song: Something Beautiful


6. Owl City, Favorite Song: My Everything
 Image result for owl city song my everything
7. Hans Zimmer, Favorite Song: Now We Are Free


8. Relient K, Favorite Song: Forgiven

9. Lauren Daigle, Favorite Song: Tie between First and Trust in You
 Image result for lauren daigle song trust in you
10. Thousand Foot Krutch, Favorite Song: Lifeline

Image result for thousand foot krutch quote lifeline

No comments:

Post a Comment