Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Guess What I'm Doing! (Unbookish posts)

Alright so a few years back I decided I wanted to make candles, but being in college, specifically in a dorm, meant that it wasn't happening, at least for a while. Now that I'm able to live in a house again, I'm going to do it! I love candles, and crafty hobbies, so I finally bought the stuff to get started. This is my first attempt, of I'm sure many practice runs, but I'm super excited!

(This image was taken by my phone, I'll try to get some better ones when they set!)

I made a small batch, and each one has a different fragrance combination. I have a six pack of smells to get started, so we'll see how it goes! I can't wait!

Do you make any crafts of have any creative hobbies? Or do you have a love to candles, if so what's your favorite(s)? Feel free to comment and share your thoughts! I love to hear from you! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment