Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Ten Books You'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed You A Fully Loaded Gift Card #4

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and The Bookish.

http://www.brokeandbookish.com/
Top Ten Books You'd Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed You A Fully Loaded Gift Card
I didn't do this one last week, and this week's a freebie, so here it is! As always, these are in random order, but here are my ten ^.^

Stephanie’s Top Ten

 

1. Collector Editions of all my favorite books!  
This is something my library is sadly lacking, plus if I can get them signed, another bonus!


The Thief Who Pulled on Trouble's Braids (Amra Thetys, #1) The Thief Who Spat In Luck's Good Eye (Amra Thetys, #2) The Thief Who Knocked on Sorrow's Gate (Amra Thetys, #3) The Thief Who Wasn't There (Amra Thetys, #4)
 2. The Complete Amra Thetys  Series! 
NA dark high fantasy!
I loved The Thief Who Pulled on Troubles Braids, and can't wait to see what happens next!


Five (Elemental Enmity, #1) Dark Matter (Elemental Enmity, #2) Genesis (Elemental Enmity, #3) Horizon (Elemental Enmity, #4)
3. The Entire Elemental Enmity series  by Christie Rich, plus the second series! 
YA/NA Paranormal/fantasy (elemental fae) Romance!
 I've read all of the first series, but only own the first two books, and haven't read any of the second part yet! 

4. The Redwall Series by !
Young Adult fantasy classic!
  I've read the first half, and hope to finish it soon. I didn't find these books until my teen years, but even now they are one of my all time favorites! There are twenty two in all, and I only own four! O.O I would also love to buy them all in both their original covers, and the redesigned, because both are stunning! (I'll show a few of both above!)

5. The Dragons of Starlight series by

6 The DragonKeeper Chronicles by Donita K. Paul, and the second series!
YA Christian High Fantasy
I've read this series, but don't own them, and haven't started the second series yet! This is another series I instantly fell in love with, and still enjoy years later. 

The Warrior Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #1)The Wizard Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #2)The Dragon Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #3)The Enchanter Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #4)The Sorcerer Heir (The Heir Chronicles, #5)
7. The Heir Chronicles by Cinda Williams Chima!
YA Fantasy
  This seems to be a trend with me. I own the first, and have read the first three, which I love! <3 I can't believe I don't own the others yet! 

Blood Lust (The Blood Sisters Book 1) Blood Debt (The Blood Sisters Book 2)
8. The Blood Trilogy by Jill Cooper!
Urban Fantasy/Paranormal
 Like Supernatural? This is the female version! The Blood Sisters are hard to resist, and the demons are bad to the bone! I can't wait for the last book to come out this October! 

Vienna Prelude (Zion Covenant, #1) Prague Counterpoint (Zion Covenant, #2) Munich Signature (Zion Covenant, #3)
9. The Zion Covenant series by

10. ACOTAR and ACOMAF by Sarah Maas!
YA/NA Fantasy Romance
Ok, so I admit, this is one of the few YA series that everyone is talking about that I actually fell in love with. Although not perfect, it was interesting and surprising enough to keep me wanting more! 

11. Bonus? Yep! The ENTIRE Love Inspired SUSPENSE collection! 
 Clean/Christian Romantic Suspense
My guilty pleasure! Oddly it's a Christian book I say that about, but it's true! And a completely impossible dream, but I have a goal to read as many of the LIS books as I can! I like to read them between series as they are short, and clean to I don't feel bad about binge reading them XD A librarian introduced me to them years ago as a young teen, and strangely I fell in love with them. I normally don't care for romance, especially contemporary romance, but the suspense is just enough to keep me coming back, and I enjoy the ride along the way! With four published a month, and at least eight years, maybe twelve, there's way to many to read them all, but I plan to try! ^.^


  Have you read any of the books on my list? What books are on your list? Feel free to share your thought in the comments, and if you did this TTT share a link!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment