Sunday, August 7, 2016

Sunday's Weekly Recap: Week 8 (7/31 - 8/7)



It's already a week into August?! Where's the time gone?! Anyway I'm excited my birthday's coming up, and I've read some amazing books, and have a few more in my near future! My Kindle's on the fritz, so I'm hoping to get one for my birthday, but we'll see. Until then I can use my phone or laptop if I need to. I also need to get to some on my book shelf, namely ARCs and requests!

This month I'm challenging myself to whittle down my NetGalley books and short story requests to get them out of the way. So I'm focusing on older requests, and anything under 200 or so pages! 



Books I read last week:
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)  Maas, Sarah J. *
Mission Atomic (The 39 Clues: Doublecross, Book 4)
Chadda, Sarwat
Carter and the Curious Maze (Weird Stories Gone Wrong #3)
Dowding, Philippa *


You're Different Jemima  Morley, Jedidah


Post Highlights from last week:
July: This Month's Book Haul


Book requests from last week:
Johnny and Jamaal by K.M. BreakeyBeyond the Surf by Henry Neild
Xan and Ink by Zak Zyz
 Ayahuasca by Jonathan Huls
Red Paradise by James W. Bodden
 Heartborn by Terry Maggert
El Chapo Meets Trump by  Helen Telila
Anxiety Relief: How To Reduce Fear and Face Life With Confidence by Adam Boyd
TITANBORN by Rhett Bruno
Ibenus (Recommended by the publisher through NetGalley)
We're All Mad Here by Callie Newman
The Stranger by Anna Del Mar
Blackbeard's Daughter by Diana Strenka (Interview request)
  
   
What I am currently reading:

Books I plan to read this week:
The Exiled Seven (The Exiled Series, #1) Renworth, Blake *

Bonus (if I can get to them!):


This is what I plan to read, but posts and books that are planned are all subject to change. I also won't list reviews in the planned posts, since I never know when I have going to have time to write them. I usually write a few at a time, so it gets squeezed in when every I get the chance. The exception is for a book I received from the author, publisher, or other site in exchange for a review, those I usually write ahead and schedule for a time agreed on by the requester, usually on or around the publish date.


I will mark books that were requested or suggested in exchange for a review with *

No comments:

Post a Comment