Friday, August 26, 2016

Avatar: The Last Airbender Book Tag!

 This was created by A Clockwork Reader, and I found it on Dreamland Book Blog! I have been an Avatar:TLA fan from the first episode and highly recommend it!

I couldn't help but do this as soon as I seen it! I hope to do more tags in the future, and have started doing tags on Instagram too! I might even try to make a few soon!

Questions:

 

Water
1. Katara and Sokka: Best sibling relationship:


Edward & Alphonse Elric - Fullmetal Alchemist
 Ed and Al..need I say more? Ok, so this is both one of the most tragic and most memorable sibling relationships I can think of. Filled with sacrifice and struggle they each set out to give the other their all. 

2. Yue: Favorite star crossed lovers:


The Book Thief. 
Ok, this one killed any feels I had. The relationship of Liesel and Rudy caught me off guard, and I so wanted this to work out! -ugly cries!- 


3. Blood Bending: A book with a disturbing/unsettling concept: 

 
The Lord of the Flies
 A few came to mind, but none so twisted, or disturbing as The Lord of the Flies. What's worse? That in some cases, I can see this being a possibility in real life!  -shudders!- 


Earth
4. Toph - A character who's strength surprised you/or surprised the other characters in the book:


Hinata - Naruto
Hinata from Naruto. In a series with so many powerful characters this shouldn't come as a surprise. Yet I love how far Hinata came through the series, and if nothing else, she definitely surprised her friends! 

5. The Tales of Ba Sing Se - best short story/poetry collection:

  
Complete Grimm's fairy-tales
 Grimm's fairy-tales is my pick. On one hand I loved them, on the other, they are some of the best known stories even today. I think that guarantees them as one of the best, right? I think so.


6. Kioshi Warriors: Best warrior character:

                                 
  Nasuada - Inheritance Cycle
  Nasuada, just wow! The Trial of Long Knives, she proved not only that a woman can be a warrior, but also that she was a warrior, and she was willing to do what it took earn that title. 


Fire
7. Zuko: Best reception arc/a redemption arc that should have happened:

 Bran - King Raven Trilogy
I love this trilogy for so many reasons, but I picked it because throughout, Bran, the main character, goes through a major transformation. In the beginning we meet a rick, selfish, spoiled noble who has everything handed to him. In the matter of three books, gone is the child, and from the ashes rises a man who is caring, cunning, and oh so capable of leading his people home!
8. Iroh: Wisest character: 



Charlotte - Charlotte’s Web
It's been ages since I thought about this book, but that makes it al the more reason to point it out! Charlotte is just awesome! She's wise and caring, looking out for all her friends, even to the end. 


9. Azula: Best downfall: 


Fagin - Oliver Twist
I can't say much, as I don't want to spoil it, even though it is a classic. Let's just say this end makes the rest worth it! At least it did for me.
 

Air 

10. Appa: Favorite fictional animal/pet:  


Reepicheep- The Chronicles of Narnia
How could you not love Reepicheep? I mean he's adorable, feisty, and skilled with a sword! 

11. Aang: Purest cinnamon roll: 


 Thomas - Ink and Bone (The Great Library #1) 
Again I can't say much, but trust me, he's innocent! Such goodness and brilliance, he deserve so much better!

 12. Avatar state: A stubborn character/a character that struggles with letting go:


Bilbo - The Lord of the Rings
This is another that I could have listed so many! I choose Bilbo, because he struggled for so long with the Ring, and even when he does pass it on, he yearns to take it back. Forcing his nephew, Frodo, to do what he can't. 

I tag everyone who is an fan, and even if you aren't and just want to do this! If you do, share a link in the comments so I can see!

No comments:

Post a Comment