Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sunday's Weekly Recap: Week 7 (7/17 - 7/24)


Wow, another week down, and another round of reviews to post! XD
OK So, since I am getting so many requests, and I can't get to a lot of them right away, I've set up a form. If you are a reviewer/blogger and would like to help. fill out this form, and if I get a request I think you will enjoy I'll let you know ^.^ Feel free to pick as many, or few genre as you want. Also filling this out does not mean you have to accept a request, if you don't have time, or don't think you will enjoy the book, please let me know before! That way I can find someone else who is a better match. Don't accept, and then tell me, once you agreed, you need to do your best to read and review it. I understand things happen, but please try to be sure you think it's a good fit first.

Book Blogger Directory - 2016 - Sign up here!



Books I read last week:
Amanda Lester and the Pink Sugar Conspiracy (Amanda Lester, Detective, #1)
Note of Peril (Hideaway #4) by Alexander, Hannah
Mission Titanic (The 39 Clues: Doublecross, #1) by Watson, Jude
Mission Hindenburg (The 39 Clues: Doublecross, #2) by London, C. Alexander


Post Highlights from last week:

Book requests from last week:
Revenge by Peter Thomas (Spotlight)
 Komitas, The Artist and The Martyr by Serge Momjian 
Shaky Man by Mark S. Parker
 RHODI'S LIGHT by Megan Linski
 Stories For Girls by Larry Roszkowiak
Heaven's Forgotten by Branden Johnson (Interview)
Don't Call Me Kit Kat by K.J. Farnham (request by lola)
Gypsies, Tramps and Weeia by Elle Boca (Review and cover reveal)
For Her Courage by Andria M. Redlin
 Kena the Good Hyena files by Gabriela Arellano
The Last Day of Captain Lincoln by EXO Books
A Star-Reckoner's Lot by  Darrell Drake

 Before I Shatter by Mandy Peterson (request by lola)
THE SACRED HUNT DUOLOGY by Michelle West (NetGalley, author contact)
Amanda: More than any woman by Anton L van den Berg
Frostbitten by Heather Beck (special request!)  
Cristina by Jake Parent
The Girl Who Could Read Hearts by Sherry Maysonave   


What I am currently reading:

Bonus (if I can get to them!):


 The Origin of F.O.R.C.E. II, Sam B. Miller *

This is what I plan to read, but posts and books that are planned are all subject to change. I also won't list reviews in the planned posts, since I never know when I have going to have time to write them. I usually write a few at a time, so it gets squeezed in when every I get the chance. The exception is for a book I received from the author, publisher, or other site in exchange for a review, those I usually write ahead and schedule for a time agreed on by the requester, usually on or around the publish date.

I will mark books that were requested or suggested in exchange for a review with *

No comments:

Post a Comment