Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday's Weekly Recap: Week 5 (7/3 - 7/10)

Hello again!
I was auto-approved by a NetGalley publisher! Yay! So this week Thomas Nelson: CHILDREN'S auto-approved me. I'm hoping for a few of my favorite publishers to also auto-approve me soon, but I'm excited to have my first AA! I've also been working hard to read through my reading requests, and to also fit in some TBR reading along the way! I have gotten behind on reviewing because I have been so focused on reading that I have been going straight into the next book. So we should have plenty of review posts soon! I have a lot of good ones to share, and as always I would love to hear your thoughts and suggestions. I also plan on finding some other ways to post, including tag posts. I am also doing a Bookstagram monthly challenge, and you can find in on my Instagram account, or my Tumblr!

Review: Sunborn Rising: Beneath the Fall (And Giveaway!)

Book requests from last week:


What I am currently reading:
Bonus (if I can get to them!):


 The Origin of F.O.R.C.E. II, Sam B. Miller *


This is what I plan to read, but posts and books that are planned are all subject to change. I also won't list reviews in the planned posts, since I never know when I have going to have time to write them. I usually write a few at a time, so it gets squeezed in when every I get the chance. The exception is for a book I received from the author, publisher, or other site in exchange for a review, those I usually write ahead and schedule for a time agreed on by the requester, usually on or around the publish date.

I will mark books that were requested or suggested in exchange for a review with *

No comments:

Post a Comment