Sunday, July 3, 2016

Sunday's Weekly Recap: Week 4 (6/26 - 7/3)

Hello again!
I was able to catch up some on my reading list and to finish off some great books this week! There were also some duds, but it worked out, so I can deal with that. Hope you all had a great week, and for those of you in the US, Happy Independence Day! (It's tomorrow, but I wanted to be sure to say it ^^') Also, I enjoyed several children's books last week, so I flew threw a large part of my NetGalley requests thanks to that :)

Books I read last week: 


Daughter of the Sun (Cult of the Cat #1) Kalo, Zoe *





Post Highlights from last week:

Book requests from last week:


Renworth, Blake * (Contacted by publisher because of blog tour XD) (I recieved my copy in the mail last week! :)

What I am currently reading:


by   (contacted by author)


Bonus (if I can get to them!):


 The Neverland Wars


This is what I plan to read, but posts and books that are planned are all subject to change. I also won't list reviews in the planned posts, since I never know when I have going to have time to write them. I usually write a few at a time, so it gets squeezed in when every I get the chance. The exception is for a book I received from the author, publisher, or other site in exchange for a review, those I usually write ahead and schedule for a time agreed on by the requester, usually on or around the publish date.

I will mark books that were requested or suggested in exchange for a review with *

No comments:

Post a Comment