Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Short Review: Myst: Passages

30833745 Myst: Passages #0 by Chris Ulm
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Blurb
Passages was the first comic book in The Book of the Black Ships series. It was released by Dark Horse Comics in 1997, being written by Chris Ulm and with its drawings provided by Kirk Van Wormer.
It was originally going to be continued in four more issues, but Cyan canceled the series before they were released.


Review: 
Sadly there are only two of the original four planned issues, but I still enjoyed both of them! 
It's been many years since I've played the game, but Myst still holds a special place for me, and will always be my favorite PC game. This comic tells some of the back story, and fits well in the style of the Myst games.
I have always been fascinated by Myst, and more so in the rich, detailed story behind it!

No comments:

Post a Comment