Friday, July 29, 2016

Bookish Tag: 3 Days, 3 Quotes | Day 3


I found this on Book Huntress' blog, and thought it sounded fun! So thank you for sharing this fun tag!

THE RULES:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you
  2. Post a quote for 3 consecutive days (1 quote for each day)
  3. Nominate three new bloggers each day

 “I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.”


J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Tolkien <3 To me this quote reflects the world today! So much pain and suffering, and yet there is hope. We must each do our part to bring light and peace in these troubled times! We are here for such a time as this!

My nominees:
I’d like to tag these people:
Amy @ Novel Gossip
Jen @ Myriad Inklings
Emily and/or Brandi @ the Book Geek

As for those not yet tagged by this bookish tag, feel free do to do this!:)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment