Thursday, July 28, 2016

Bookish Tag: 3 Days, 3 Quotes | Day 1

I found this on Book Huntress' blog, and thought it sounded fun! So thank you for sharing this fun tag!

THE RULES:
  1. Thank the person who nominated you
  2. Post a quote for 3 consecutive days (1 quote for each day)
  3. Nominate three new bloggers each day

“know that without night there is no day; without lies, no truth; without despair, no hope. Beware above all of hate, but call to its opposite too. For all things have an opposite and, if you choose it, with will and care, you may turn one thing into its reflection.”

David Clement DaviesThe Sight

This is yet another special find I stumbled upon at the library one day. I loved this quote, and it's true. Everything in moderation, it's all about balance!

My nominees:
I’d like to tag these people:
Natalie @ Book Lovers Life
Rae @ A New Look On Books
Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

As for those not yet tagged by this bookish tag, feel free do to do this!:)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for tagging me :) This sounds like fun!!! I'll have to think and see what quotes I want to use.

    ReplyDelete