Thursday, June 16, 2016

The Liebster Award! Nominations

The Liebster Award!

I was nominated for this award by the wonderful Jenny at World of a Bibliophile.
Thanks a lot for nominating me, you've been really amazing! Guys, check out her blog, if you haven't already!






These are the rules you have to follow after being nominated:


1. Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
2. Answer the 11 questions that the blog gives you.
3. Give 11 random facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
5. Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
6. Give them 11 questions to answer.


Here are the 11 questions I answered:

1. What inspired you to start your blog?
I have always loved books, and have been playing around with the idea of starting a blog for a while, I just wasn't sure what to blog about that I wouldn't get tired or, or run out of things to talk about. Then realized book blogging was the perfect solution!

2. If there was one book to be adapted into a movie, which book would you like it to be?
This is hard, I love books, and movies, but I love them each for different reasons. If I had to pick? I would love to see the Oran trilogy by Midori Snyder.
But I'm dying to have the Eragon books redone with movie quality like they did the LotR books <3 I just feel they have potential, that was destroyed in the movie.


3. Do you judge/purchase book by its cover?
Haha, guilty! I don't but I often notice books first by their covers, if they catch my eye, I'm more likely to read the back, and remember it. I often do this at the library, and found many of my favorite books that way, but I also have favorite authors and publishers that I like to look through.

4. Since when did you start reading?
Fourth grade. I really couldn't read until I was in fourth grade, but as soon as I was able to read on my own, I couldn't read enough to satisfy. I slowed down some when life got busy, but missed it, and am supper happy to have more reading time again!

5. Whom do you ship the most? (Any characters from T.V or books)
You can't ask that! Haha too many...
Murtach and Nasuada from the Inheritance Cycle (Murtagh was always my favorite, and I want him happy! XD)
Tv...Tom and Annie from the Horse Whisper (I haven't read the book yet so this counts as TV XD)

6. Which is the one thing that creeps you out?
Clowns...

7.How much average time do you spend on reading in a day?
At least a few hours a day, more if I can! Also if I can't put a book down, I'll carry it around with me XD

8. Which is your all time favorite book?
I don't have just one...but the one that comes to mind, well three
The King Raven trilogy by Stephen Lawhead (A Robin Hood retelling)

9. Which are the new releases your are most excited about?
The Thief Who Pulled on Trouble's Braids by Michael McClung (My new favorite!)
and Flamecaster by Cinda Williams Chima

10. Your favorite authors?

Too many... Top 5? (Not in any order)
1. Cinda Williams Chima
2. Stephen Lawhead
3. Donita K. Paul
4. Ted Dekker
5. Tolkien

11. What are you currently reading?

Resolution: Huck Finn's Greatest Adventure by Andrew Joyce
And Blood Debt by Jill Cooper

11 Facts about me:

1. I’m an introvert and enjoy being alone and quiet most of the time, but will talk nonstop about my passions or to a handful of people I'm close to.
2. I love standing outside when the wind picks up right before a storm, it's the most peaceful feeling in the world for me.
3. I love music, my favorite genre's are Alternative, Rock, and instrumental (Lindsey Sterling, and the Piano Guys anyone?) also Pentatonix
4. I love loose-leaf tea, my favorites are herbal teas.
5.Caffeine makes me sleepy, it's super relaxing to me..
6.I love animals, horses and wolves are my favorites, but i love all animals.
7.I love baking. I enjoy learning how things are made, and almost always bake from scratch!
8.Cheesecake and scones are my weaknesses
9.I love collecting things, I always collected rocks and shells as a child, and I love old antique things. I love things with a history, but even if I don't know the history, I love the timeless way old things that you don't see every day.
10.I am a control freak, and hate not knowing what's going on. My family is bad for dragging me along without telling my they they have planned. Drives me crazy.
11.I am a dreamer, I tend to either be super negative and realistic, or positive and overly optimistic, there's no middle ground XD

I nominate the following 5 bloggers:

Elizabeth from The Vintage Reader
Emily and Brandi from The Book Geek
Terri from My Book Boyfriend
DDS from b00kr3vi3w
Alexa from Alexa Loves Books

 (Some of you might have more than 200 followers, but still I wanted to nominate you guys. I hope you have fun answering the questions! :)


My questions to you bloggers: (feel free to change, I just really like these!)

What inspired you to start your blog?
If there was one book to be adapted into a movie, which book would you like it to be?
Do you judge/purchase book by its cover?
Since when did you start reading?
Whom do you ship the most? (Any characters from T.V or books)
Which is the one thing that creeps you out?
How much average time do you spend on reading in a day?
Which is your all time favorite book?
Which are the new releases your are most excited about?
Your favorite authors?
What are you currently reading?

 I hope you guys enjoy this! And do leave a link to your post so I can check it out :)

2 comments:

  1. Great post! You seem to have unique taste in books so I am definitely going to check out some authors/books.I Love Cheesecake too! <3

    ReplyDelete