Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sunday's Weekly Recap: Week 2 (6/12 - 6/19)



Hello again!
I had some unexpected things come up this week, so I wasn't able to read as much as I would have liked. Things are better now though, and I plan to finish up a few more of the requests I have been working on! Yay! I'm really exited for the next few books I have planned, and can't wait to read them and share my thoughts with you!

Books I read last week:
 The Quest for Hope (Invisible Battles, #1) A. S. King *



Post Highlights from last week:
Daemoneum by Laney McMann Cover Reveal (6/16)
Review: Black Bead: Book One of the Black Bead Chronicles (6/14)
Lavender in Bloom by Lily Velez: Cover Reveal + GIVEAWAY (6/14)
Book requests from last week:



What I am currently reading:
 
 Books I plan to read this week: 



Bonus (if I can get to them!):


This is what I plan to read, but posts and books that are planned are all subject to change. I also won't list reviews in the planned posts, since I never know when I have going to have time to write them. I usually write a few at a time, so it gets squeezed in when every I get the chance. The exception is for a book I received from the author, publisher, or other site in exchange for a review, those I usually write ahead and schedule for a time agreed on by the requester, usually on or around the publish date.

I will mark books that were requested or suggested in exchange for a review with *

No comments:

Post a Comment