Saturday, June 11, 2016

Self Published Saturday

I am going to start a segment called Self Published Saturday and every Saturday I will review, showcase, or mention a book that I liked, read recently, of am about to start reading that has been self published. Authors are also welcome to offer interviews, guest posts, or review requests for their book. The only requirement is hat that bok must be self published to be featured here.

If you are an author or know of an author or book you would like to suggest feel free to contact me. I accepted all types of requests, and am glad to read books from Publishers, Indie authors and self published author or any combination of the three! I just wanted to take a little extra time to help out those who don't have large publishers promoting their books.

No comments:

Post a Comment