Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Review: Hello Again

(I received a free ebook copy from the author in exchange for an honest review)
  Hello Again Hello Again by Stan Schatt
  My rating: 4 of 5 stars






Cover: It’s okay
Rating: 4 glowing stars
Overall: Kept me guessing!
Characters: They grow on you
Plot: A tightly coiled string, the tension built all the way to the end!
Page Turner: Yes
Series Cont.? Yes (Will read other books by the author)
Recommend Yes

 “If the dark side wants you, it will come to you regardless of what you try to do to avoid it”
― Stan Schatt, Hello Again

Review:
This book kept me guessing until the end. I normally don't read many crime/mystery novels since I have been able to guess them, but this one really kept me guessing until the end. A great thrill to read, what a ride! It was slow at the beginning, and for a while I really didn't know what to thing, but once things got going, I couldn't put it down! I loved the building tension, rising danger, and the unknown!

I will definitely continue reading from this author, I know he also has another book about some of the characters, Josh/ Miss Myrna and Frankie. 

The characters were mysterious at the start, but I enjoyed learning more about them as the book goes on. Even the side characters were well written and I enjoyed meeting them along the way.


“If the dark side wants you, it will come to you regardless of what you try to do to avoid it”
― Stan Schatt,
Hello Again
 
 Description/Synopsis
 A dead lover wants company. Meanwhile, a no-nonsense detective who doesn’t believe in ghosts teams up with a psychic who fears something very evil is stalking its prey. A scientist finds that modern science can’t explain what he’s experiencing.

Bill met the woman of his dreams, but now she’s become his worst nightmare as her text messages become more demanding and threatening. How can he avoid her when she seems to know every step he takes? When high-tech equipment fails to explain the mystery, he finds the only solution might be to meet her face-to-face.

Hello Again combines the spine-tingling tension of a paranormal mystery and the descent into madness of a psychological thriller with a good detective story’s step-by-step approach to finding a killer.


No comments:

Post a Comment