Tuesday, June 28, 2016

(A Day Late and a Dollar Short) Sunday's Weekly Recap: Week 3 (6/19 - 6/26)



Hello again!
So...I know it's not Sunday, but didn't have time to get this up sooner. I'm looking for a place to move in the next few months, and have been busy looking. I did get to talk to some publishers and authors about some more books! (One was from a blog tour post, that I really wanted to read! Yay! And I get a print copy! <3)

Books I read last week:

Resolution: Huck Finn's Greatest Adventure Joyce, Andrew

DNF Books last week: 
 Alice (The Chronicles of Alice, #1) Henry, Christina
 The Whispering of Trees Bourgeois, C.Y.
I might try again later, but I couldn't get into either of them on the first try :P

 Post Highlights from last week:

 Self-Published Saturday: Author Interview - Segilola Salami (6/25)
Resolution: Huck Finn’s Greatest Adventure by Andrew Joyce Blog Tour! (6/24)
Duality J. Kowallis Cover Reveal! (6/24)
Ah! So Good! Blood Lust & Blood Debt! Plus GIVEAWAY! (6/23)
Review: The Quest for Hope (6/23)
Fall of Thrones and Thorns by Jennifer Ellision Cover Reveal! (6/23)
Butterfly Bones by Rebecca L. Carpenter Cover Reveal! (6/22)
Seam Stalkers Cover Reveal! (6/22)
Nogiku series by SJ Pajonas Cover Reveal and GIVEAWAY (6/21)
Blood of the Prophet Kat Ross Cover Reveal + GIVEAWAY (6/21)
Cover Reveal "Sword of Shadows" (6/20)
Cover Reveal Under the Full Moon (6/20)
 The King in the Stone by Carmen Ferreiro-Esteban Cover Reveal! (6/20)
 

Book requests from last week:
by   (contacted by author)
Renworth, Blake * (Contacted by publisher because of blog tour XD)
What I am currently reading:
Risuko: A Kunoichi Tale Kudler, David *
Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy: Castaways McDonald, David



Books I plan to read this week:  
Daughter of the Sun (Cult of the Cat #1) Kalo, Zoe *



Bonus (if I can get to them!):
The Wrong Child Gornell, Barry
 The Deadbringer (The Ellderet Series, #1) Markoff, E.M. *




This is what I plan to read, but posts and books that are planned are all subject to change. I also won't list reviews in the planned posts, since I never know when I have going to have time to write them. I usually write a few at a time, so it gets squeezed in when every I get the chance. The exception is for a book I received from the author, publisher, or other site in exchange for a review, those I usually write ahead and schedule for a time agreed on by the requester, usually on or around the publish date.

I will mark books that were requested or suggested in exchange for a review with *

No comments:

Post a Comment