Thursday, May 19, 2016

Hot Hot Hot!!! Review: Worth the Chance (MMA Fighter #2)



Title: Worth the Chance (MMA Fighter #2)
Author: Vi Keeland 
Rating: ★★★★ 4-Stars 
Published: February 17th 2014
Pages: 300 pages


Vince 'The Invincible' Stone! I liked Vinny in the first book, Worth the Fight, and loved reading his story here. I love how the story moved, how they learned to put others' first. This is a fun read, and once I hit the half way point, I couldn't out it down! Of the three, this was definitely my favorite. I love the flow of their relationship, and how they were able to grow together. I also really felt like Vinny could have been on of many of the guys I went to school with, and seeing him some in the first book allowed a better idea of who he was, and who he became. If you like the first one, I would be sure to read this one, and don't miss the last one either!

“Trust me about one thing, Liv…whatever is going on between us, it’s going to happen. You can make it as difficult as you want, but we, Liv, are going to happen. Neither one of us can stop it.” ” ― Vi Keeland, Worth the Chance

No comments:

Post a Comment