Thursday, May 19, 2016

Review: Look Twice (Blaze of Glory, #2)

Title: Look Twice (Blaze of Glory, #2)
Author: M. Garzon
Rating: ★★★★  4-Stars 
Published:  November 11th 2012
Pages: 311 pages

Notice!I received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads in exchange for an honest review.

** spoiler alert **


 ((If you haven't read the first book, this one will contain some spoilers!))


Wow! I wasn't sure about this book, it was the first one of the Blaze books I have read, but I am so glad I was able to read it!

The first few chapters were tricky, getting to know whos-who without reading book 1, but after that, and the scene where I was like Tea and Jaden, cousins, umm? But after reading a bit farther, and realizing that it was step-cousins (still bad, but not incess...so...) I quickly fell in love with the pair, and all of the characters. After the first five chapters or so and I found out who everyone was I was hooked, and fell in love with this story. I can't wait to get a copy of the first and third book and read them in order this time! Equal amounts of horses, romance, and family drama to fit into many different groups, perfect through and through! I wasn't sure at first glance, but like the title says, Look Twice, and you might just fall in love with this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment