Sunday, May 22, 2016

Sometimes Tomorrow Is Too Late... Review: The Book Thief

Title: The Book Thief
Author:  
Rating: ★★★★★ 5-Stars
Published: March 14th 2006 

Read: January, 2012
Pages: 552 pages


I really loved this book. I quickly came to like Liesel as she guided my though her life. And then enjoyed her relationship with Max once she finds out about him. I had heard about this book before, and then saw a picture of fan-art that had been featured in a local magazine where I lived, and wanted to give it a try. I am so glad it did, once I got into it, I couldn't put it down!
 

The only thing I was really upset with is how Liesel's and Rudy's tales end, and that she had reacted differently earlier in their story, though in a bitter-sweet way I can appreciate how it all ended up, and it was a heart-breaking and beautiful tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment